Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+12
LennixXXVII
Lexi LXX
AixusXXIX
RixupIX
Acerva
Leore
XirschLXXIII
BruxiXXVIII
Fey Sierra
AlyxandraXLVIII
Mahari
KaxiaXLI
16 posters

A Lovely Dinner Party

KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ranger
    Sub-role: Naturalist

A Lovely Dinner Party - Page 3 Empty Re: A Lovely Dinner Party

Post by KaxiaXLI Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Kaxia listens intently to Acerva, leaning in to make sure she hears every word. "Soulsmith..." she repeats after him. When he's finished explaining, Kaxia takes a few moments to really let all the information sink in. Finally, she perks up and says, "That's really cool! So, memories, for you, quite literally have the potential to be very powerful!" Kaxia pauses for a moment, thinking quietly to herself... "So, you and I must have a common interest in making the best memories possible! Therefore, you and I should go adventuring together from time to time! Imagine, swimming next to the marine life in a tropical ocean, or exploring a haunted mansion that's been abandoned for years! OR- or... meeting someone who's a hundred and seven years old!" Kaxia's eyes glimmer as she considers these thoughts. Adventure and traveling is what she lives for, what she thrives on.

She was hopeful Acerva would agree to go on some adventures with her, but before he could answer, her attention was diverted by G.exka. "G.EXKA!" Kaxia attempts to stand up suddenly to greet the familiar face, but quickly realizes the effects of the drink haven't fully worn off and flops back down into her seat. "I'm so glad you could make it tonight!" Disregarding G.exka's comment about the music, she continues, "I hunted, foraged, and cooked the food for tonight's feast! At least most of it... I didn't make the cheese or alcohol myself... it would've taken too long. So... I guess that means the chef would fit into a me-sized sack, haha! Though if you're planning to kidnap me, you would have to use a non-plant based material. But I'd chew through leather... umm... perhaps some sort of metal container would be sufficient..." Kaxia becomes lost in the thought of her own kidnapping before continuing, "Or you could just ask... though a kidnapping seems far more exciting..." She says the second half of her statement with a slight pout.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by Acerva Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:31 pm

I burst into laughter at Kaxia's last adventure suggestion "if meeting someone so young is exciting for you i would wonder how you'd react to someone even older" i take a sip of wine and stand up to greet Gex clapping my hand on his shoulder and holding my hand out for a handshake.
    "Hey Gex-ka how goes the life of thieving for you?" my eyes widen slightly at the suggestion of a kidnapping before i calm down as Kaxia jokingly makes suggestions herself as to how to kidnap herself. Suddenly remembering something i look at Kaxia "Ahh right to answer your question, i wouldn't mind a few more adventures in my life."
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:40 pm

The frigid Nobody let out a small sigh, accompanied by a small smile. At least everybody's enjoying his/herself. He took a step back and turned to face his sculpture once more. He gazed at it keenly, observing the swirling darkness within. Hmmm...
    He concentrated a bit and was surprised. The Darkness swirling in the Ice began to move to his command, at last revealing his discomfort: He now too had control over Darkness. However, he could not create it out of thin air, it seemed, for it only came when he made his Ice. But, it seemed he still had the ability to manipulate it. He focused a bit more, and caused the Darkness to spread out a bit more, making it a bit thicker. Soon, the sculpture became a glistening, black with a lustrous sheen to it. He observed it yet still, interested to no end of the nature of the element.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:27 pm

Lexi lifted her hand to her mouth as she giggled softly at his reaction. She regains her composure and nods."I would like something to drink Leore, however...I'm not really sure I've had any of these drinks before...She looks around curiously then looks back at the male, sensing his uneasiness. She tilts her head as she senses the presence of another person..or persons?
    'Is there...more than one..? Perhaps its just me? Ah you mustn't stare!'Lexi quickly blinks and looks away trying to clear her head. She looks up after a moment."Um is there a drink you would suggest then Leore?"Suddenly a growling is heard from her stomach and she quickly puts her hand over it and giggles."Haha I suppose also getting something to eat wouldn't be such a bad idea either heh ^    ^"

Last edited by Lexi LXX on Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:57 pm

I mean it’s okay. I’m not a big wine drinker really. I actually prefer shots of vodka than a glass of wine. However you already know that nothing satisfies me more than jabbing my fangs into something, or someone, and sucking their blood. That’s just me though, the wine does make this party more formal and less of a “party”. Are you okay though? You seem to be a little off.

A.lyx raises an eyebrow at Fey then feels something in the air. Her ears perk up and she looks for the source of the weird vibes. She closes her eyes and opens them again, her eyes go bright red and she looks around the room.

Aha! I found it. What is B.ruxi doing messing with darkness? If he gets outta control then this party’s dead. I better keep an eye on him.

With that, the feline changes the song that she had on in the beginning changed to an instrumental of another song she likes, centuries by fallout boy. It is played with just a cello and a piano. She can’t herself but softly sing the words to the song, regardless if Fey or anyone else can hear her or not.
    LennixXXVII
    LennixXXVII
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dark Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by LennixXXVII Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:29 am

A dark corridor opens in front of the closes dinning hall. Lennix steps out of it wearing a different attire. (look at the picture) He also has his Unholy Holy Sword strapped to his waist in a special sheath that contains it's enormous power. He checks his watch for the time. "It would seem that I am a little late. Taking out that brat took a little longer than expected, but no matter. The party hasn't begun yet; not really anyway." Lennix walks up to the door and opens it. He walks inside and closes the door behind him. He then looks around the room, spotting Lexi and Leore. He then puts a mental guard on his mind that masked his thoughts. If anyone tried to read his mind, they would hear different thoughts. It looks like the angel showed up. It's to be expected, a social butterfly like her would be at this party for certain. As always, my calculations are on point. Well then, time to put on a show. Lennix walks over to one of the tables and sits down. He glances over at Disco Ninja Frog as he grabs a drink and takes a sip of it. His eyes then just wander around the room as if he's looking for.......something.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:44 am

Leore takes a few beep breaths to calm himself down. Her question seemed rather foriegn and it caused a bit more curiousity. 'She noticed us, well at least our presences.''this just keeps getting better doesn't it' Leore smiles at the thought of telepathic poking happening to him" What would I suggest? Well, I'm not big on alcohol my self, but I would probab-" her stomach growls stop Leore in his tracks. "You want some food too, okay how about this." Leore takes Lexi's hand and leads her over to the tables with food. "Let's start here and make our way down." Leore was so caught up with trying to figure Lexi out he almost missed the whiff of sudden mischief that was shut off instantly. 'Did, did someone just put a mental block on their mind? As if they knew I was... no not just me, her too. Interesting, someone doesn't want their thoughts shared' Leore shrugged, appearing to have let it go above his head. He hands lexi a plate and smiles. "Here, put whatever food you like on it and I'll go grab us a drink." With that Leore strode over to the drinks and picked up two wine glasses. He filled them with just a little red wine each. 'I wonder if this works for her'. Making his way back to lexi he suggested "I'll find us a seat so you can eat". He stared at her for a bit then turned around to the tables to find a seat, there was an empty table close to them. As well as a table with a blonde male searching the room. 'He is new, and the one with the mental block.' Leore places their wine glasses on the nearest empty table. He doesn't stress it too much, because their are people who can put mental blocks on their mind, with enough telepathic training, but those people tend to put a block on their mind at all times not upon entering a room. Leore sighs, now that there is two points of interest his mind isn't just set on one anymore. He pulls out one of the chairs and awaits lexi's arrival.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Useless walks into the room five minutes after Lennix and surveys the room... He understands he is late and ties his hair into a ponytail... He needs to look a little formal for a dinner party at least right? He wears a royal purple suit with a black undershirt that is open, making his chest tattoos visible. His sleeves are rolled up and notices his brother in his craft... He snorts a little fire and bares a smile.. He walks over and pulls a chair over.. He takes a seat and watches his brother sculpt as he surveys the room taking note of who is attending... He does not see his Master and becomes unsettled until he sees the Master Assassin. He waves at him and Clerxha to join him and his brother. He then turns his attention to his brother, The Walking Popsicle, once more, seeing he has finished.

"Hmm.... It's beautiful brother.. A true piece of art. So, why are we having this dinner party?... I don't really see a reason for celebration.."

Mura looks at his brother staring intently at the statue and raises his brow.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: The Nuclear Bomb
    Sub-role: Bounty Hunter

Post by Fira Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Fira knows she is late. She isn't fashionably late, she's downright rude late. But she also knows it would be even more rude to show up and disintegrate the entire banquet. While she can eat food, her body can't digest it fast enough to supply the outrageous amount of energy it requires. Luckily for her, a giant crater now sat in place of the park and nobody had minded when she went to chow down on a ton of barren earth or two. She brushes some dirt of her dress. It is a rather simple dress but it's comfy and fits Fira well. Of course, it's the same pitch black as her usual clothing. And since she can't bear to be separated from her beloved weapon handle, she has it strapped to her thigh to avoid any consternation it might cause if she simply carried it into a dinner party. She slips quietly though the door behind a man in purple suit. She doesn't see her hostess standing by the door and assumes she must have gotten tired of waiting. She feels a little bad but is almost relieved that she can simply slip into the party unnoticed. She makes her way to the banquet table and takes a small plate. She fills it with mostly fruit with a small bit of meat. While the food won't be any form of sustenance to her, she can still enjoy the flavor. She looks around and spots a table with only one person, a blond man wearing a large sword, sitting at it. She doesn't really know anyone here but figures if she's going to live in the city she should meet its citizens. She walks over to the table and speaks to the man. "Excuse me, do mind if I sit here? My name's Fira, in case you were wondering."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:40 am

Fey listens to The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle with a rapt attention, his attention is soon drawn however, to the swirling darkness. Fey tries not to salivate, which is quite easy considering he just ate and looks back at The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle with his eyebrow raised. He then resonds to Ayxandra in a tense tone. "It is not that. it is the angel. I would rather stay as far away from her as I can." Fey then shakes his head. "But no matter that, May I partake in the wine?" Fey then stops for a second before continueing. "Your singing?"
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

Post by Mahari Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:09 am

The Kitty of cats  pouts a little bit as A.ixus comes over and takes Clerxhas attention away from It, but it then 'awws' at his compliment to her and giggles.

"Your such a sweetie pie, A.xius. Bet you love seeing that pretty face turn red, I know I would!"

The Undisputed Ruler of All Things Feline then gives A.ixus a look over.

"Aren't you the dashing man! I'll leave you two love-muffins. Lets catch up later Clerxha, I'm gonna get some food!"

The Undisputed Ruler of All Things Feline gives both of them a blow kiss as it struts away off to the food table and picks up something to eat. After getting mostly salads with a little bit of meat and an entire bottle of white wine, The Undisputed Ruler of All Things Feline sits next to Fira and daintily eats It's salad. It stops eating to gawk at Fira and and then yells.

"Aww aren't you adorable! Your almost as cute as I am!"

The Undisputed Ruler of All Things Feline starts staring at the girl and imagining her in a bunch of different adorable outfits.

Last edited by Mahari on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:38 am

(ooc: I couldv sworn i posted... but I didn't Jeez louise)

Aftr i finishd my 'Attack on Patrons' I slide over to the food tables, Grabbing me a plate and about to grab some food when i see My good friend The Explosive Translucent Object Removal Specialist of Clumsines, Fill his plate and pockets with food. I'm amazed at his prowess none the less. I pick my self up some mashed potatoes, some Roasted pork, Oh is that turkey? On the plate. Grabbed some green pas, some roasted venison. I was just going back and fourth picking up food to at.
    "Don't worry, I am not fat."
    I say lowly and only to myself I prop my self on the sofa near The Explosive Translucent Object Removal Specialist of Clumsines and start chowing down. As I am chowing down and destroying what used to be food on my plate a strange feeling hit me. I look up and at the entrance the angel had walked in. I unintentionally grabbed at my neck.
    "Huh, maybe I should stop trying to avoid the people I once knew. Why exactly was I doing that again?"
    I mutter to myself as I dig for the answer. I look around the room as I wipe my mouth, The Explosive Translucent Object Removal Specialist of Clumsines had gotten up and went to thank the host from what I'm seeing. Then I spot Disco Ninja Frog with Clerxha, and then I remembered that they are now a thing, and then I remembered that Lexi had a thing with Rexus and that zex had a thing for her, not really sure if the feelings is mutual or not. A pain struck my chest as I'm thinking about it.
    "Oh, yeah that's why..."
    My and slowly glides back to my neck and i sigh remembering that i still don't have my scarf.
    "Maybe I should at least ask for my scarf back, and say hi I suppose..."
    I say about to get up but she started conversing with that guy who gave my my scoring, I swear to you i did better than that. I plop back down and finish the increments of remains that once laid on my plate. Feeling nearly full I decide not to eat anymore for the sake of not exploding. So far this event is going well, I don't want to pour a bad mood on myself and, once this food digest, I'm up and at 'em again. I say leaning back on the sofa, patting my stomach.
    "Who knew being quiet at a social event could be so relaxi-ZzZzZzZ"
    Welp, that happened.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:17 am

Lexi followed Leore to the large table of food and her eyes widened at the amount of things that were prepared. She took the plate from Leore and nodded when he suggested to get the drinks and then noticed he still held her hand in his and she giggled lightly since he hadn't noticed. She shook her head and tried to hold in her laughter as he walked away and she turned back towards the food."Everything looks delicious, Miss Kaxia really outdid herself."
    Lexi added various small pieces of meet to her plate as well as some of the soup. She turned and walked over to where Leore had pulled out a chair and takes a seat. "Thank you Leore."She takes a small sip of the wine enjoying the hits of flavors. She smiles and touches her hand to Leore's arm."Oh this is quite delicious! Heh so Leore, what do you think of the party?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:55 am

Leore couldn't help but stare in awe at Lexi. He was bent on understanding her. A small girl had already occupied his second point of interest, leaving him free to dig into the being that sits before him. "You're welcome" he says grinning brightly. 'Keep staring at her like that, watch her leave'. Leore shrugs off the thought that wasn't his and blinks twice realizing he was in fact staring hard. He shook his head and took a few sips of his wine. "Oh, the party, yeah. It's lively and the catering is good, and the clash of songs is relaxing, in a 'it makes you think' way."After taking another sip of the wine he places the glass down and looks Lexi in the eyes. "How are you enjoying the event?" He asks keeping eye contact. That's it, I'll start off slow and easy, and when she let's her gaurd down Bam! I start digging up the info.' 'Yes, you are a tactical genius, how will we ever surmount to your skill. How 'bout you try to make her a friend?' 'sarcasm, lovely. Also, in the time span of me asking her lots of questions about herself I'm pretty sure she could consider me a friend, if not then I don't understand people.' 'Yeah thats when when you realize. If you want information that badly why don't you just read her mind' 'first of all, that's far  more digging than I want to endure, secondly you know she can read minds too, I wouldn't be surprised if she read that...' Leore sighed a bit at that internal conversation.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:54 pm

"Hmm..." I tap a finger against my chin as if considering something. "I suppose it would be rude to kidnap the hostess of the event. Not to mention there are bunch of powerful members here who would incinerate me if I tried something like that. So I guess your safe for now. But you should be careful; with great cooking comes great responsibilities. Acerva, make sure nothing happens to her; we all know chefs are the most important people in the world." I nod wisely and begin to walk off before pausing to add, "Anyway thanks for the meal, it was fit for a king!" I tilt my head to listen. There are now two sources of music. I begin walking around looking for one so I can shut it up. While I don't really have a problem with either, the two together are giving me a headache.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:21 am

Chuckling at Gex's remark I place my hand on my chest and bow slightly "On my birthright of being a Soulsmith, no harm will come to Kaxia as long as i'm here" i wave to Gex as he walks off before sitting down and surveying the room, more people have shown up to the party and a curious blond boy seems to be watching us fairly carefully. Could he be looking for something?

I'm suddenly distracted by the fact that there are two songs now playing, both sound unfamiliar to him and he wonders whether they have anything in stock pertaining to the music of his world. Granted after over a thousand years now i doubt the music is anything like it once was a slight frown appears on my face as i remember my old home. Once again a shake my head and then slap my face fairly hard "Snap out of it Acerva!"
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:10 am

Kaxia smiles widely after Acerva agrees to go adventuring with her.  "Yay!!" she claps her hands together excitedly.  

She turns her head toward The Explosive Translucent Object Removal Specialist of Clumsines as he began to speak.  She giggled at his comments on kidnapping.  "I'm glad you enjoyed it!  I'll be sure to cook plenty more for you in the future!"  She blushes a bit as The Explosive Translucent Object Removal Specialist of Clumsines tells Acerva to protect her and blushes even more when Acerva sincerely vows to do just that.  She is about to say something, but her attention is suddenly caught by a sense of dread that falls upon her.  It is the same feeling she had when she was being hunted by poachers who suspected her of being a child born through witchcraft.  She wasn't sure what caused it, she just knew something was... off.  She scanned the room and saw three new guests, but didn't see anything particularly odd about them.  The blonde haired boy was speaking with a red haired girl.  The purple haired man was speaking with The Walking Popsicle.  Nothing was out of place.  

SMACK!

Kaxia's attention turned sharply back to Acerva, her muscles tightened and hair on end.  She quickly relaxed when she realized Acerva had slapped himself and her fear turned into compassion.  She reached out to his face, her fingers lightly brushing the red mark that began to form.  "Are you okay?  You shouldn't hurt yourself..."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:45 pm

I flinch a bit in surprise at the gentle touch of Kaxia, her fingers were surprisingly soft or at least the stinging cheek made it feel that way.
    "I'm fine, just some sad memories plaguing me" I give Kaxia an earnest smile as i say this "just didn't want it ruining the good mood, i'll be fine i've been dealing with it most my life just comes back to bite me sometimes"
    I gently move Kaxia's hand away from my cheek as it quickly returns back to normal "See? good as new, still thank you for worrying. not many that i've met actually do care haha" as i speak to Kaxia i forget myself and continue to hold onto her hand.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:37 pm

Brux.i turned to his brother and offered a small smile. "I know not the reason behind for such a celebration, though I doubt it is for any other reason than simply to gather the masses and socialize. However..." The Walking Popsicle turned, so as to gaze at the Nobody Lennix. "something seems off about that one. I've seen him only once or twice, and now he strides in gallantly. I find it odd." His mind speculated the many possibilities of why such a person would act such a way, but he doubted any were correct.
    LennixXXVII
    LennixXXVII
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dark Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by LennixXXVII Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:19 pm

Lennix sees Useless walk in and then sits back on his chair, almost as if he had found what he was looking for. He takes a sip of his drink again just before Fira comes to talk to him. He stands and give her a friendly smile. "Of course you may sit here. The more the merrier." He said, walking behind the pushed in chair next to his and pulls it out so that she may be seated. After she sits, he goes back to sit in his own chair and sits. "Would you like a drink?" He said, looking at her.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Kaxia smiled wryly at Acerva's remarks.  She was glad he was okay physically, but it hurt her that he had to deal with such bitter memories.  She didn't know what had happened to him, but she carefully thought about what he had told her about his abilities.  She thought it would be foolish to tell him to try to forget his memories, but still wanted to offer him solace.  Unconsciously, she began to shift herself closer to Acerva, leaning in towards him ever so slightly.  She looks into Acerva's eyes and says earnestly, "I imagine it would be silly for me to tell someone with your abilities to try to forget those bad memories.  But, you don't always have to face their side-effects alone.  We both live here now, so we'll probably be together for a while.  Instead of hurting yourself next time, or fighting the bitterness of your past alone, you could talk with me."  

Kaxia looks down, and realizes her hand is still in Acerva's.  It's so warm and comforting...  If only...  She stops her thoughts, the tips of her ears, nose, and her cheeks grew red, though this time not from the alcohol, the effects of which had already begun to fade.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:53 pm

Clerxha smiles at the compliment. She curtsies jokingly before saying, "It's good to see you, Aix." After a quick glance around the room, she sees that others have arrived. She gestures towards the table, asking Disco Ninja Frog if he'd like to grab some food.

The brunette nearly makes it a half dozen steps before realizing that she has yet to really talk to anyone else. "Actually, I should probably go say hi to people--I haven't seen a lot of them in a while..." She smiles quickly, adding, "I'll be back soon," before starting to walk away. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Useless beckon for her and Disco Ninja Frog to walk over. "Or... we can go say hi to Mura and The Walking Popsicle."

Without waiting for a response, Cler ambles over to the Guardian and his brother. "Hiya, guys, what's up?"
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: The Nuclear Bomb
    Sub-role: Bounty Hunter

Post by Fira Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:19 am

Fira sits in the chair Lennix pulled out for her and has to cover her mouth to suppress a fit of giggles. While she doesn't want to appear childish, she can't help laughing at how she's being treated. She had been to formal parties before but they were usually negotiations with cities her brother wanted something from. Everyone thought she was just his kid sister and treated her as such; at least till she pulled out her sword. Anyway, for some reason she found it funny that Lennix was acting like a gentleman toward her without her pulling out a 5 foot long sword. "Thank you. And yes I would, but nothing alcoholic please." (She'll never admit it, but she simply doesn't like the taste.) She suddenly feels a prickling at the nape of her neck and becomes aware that they are being watched, or at least Lennix is. She is about to comment on this when some sort of cat person kinda just comes out of nowhere. "Umm.. t-thank you?" Fira has a very bad feeling about the way this person is looking at her.
    A Lovely Dinner Party - Page 3 Log-7
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:17 pm

A.lyx kept singing to herself softly until Fey commented on it. She immediately stopped and blushed a little. She gave him a small smile and took another sip of her wine.
    W-what? Never heard a kitten sing before..?
    A.lyx then levitates a wine glass over to where Fey is sitting then brought over the red and white wines over.
    R-red or w-white..?
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:09 pm

As Kaxia shifted closer I couldn't help but catch a wiff of her, she smelt quite remarkable and was almost intoxicating. I tried to pay close attention to her words as she offered me comfort.
    "Thank you Kaxia, I'll try to remember that the next time my memories begin to become to much to bare alone." I smile at her shifting closer subconsciously possibly because of how good she smelt for some reason.

I couldn't really understand why i felt such a connection to this woman, i felt like i wanted to spend more time with her no matter what, like there would be nothing that would make me happier. It was really baffling to me as in my thousands of years living i've never quite felt like this about someone, it was very different to me. Why can't i figure this out, nothing seems to match this within even my strongest memories... perhaps it's... no... maybe... no no it can't be that, hmmm....while lost in thought i don't catch myself staring deeper and deeper into Kaxia's eyes and the fact that she's blushing profusely at the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 am