Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Now might be a better time.

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Now might be a better time. Empty Now might be a better time.

Post by Leore Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:07 pm

It was especially windy this day. Leore stood in front of a stores glass windows and sighed. He looks up at the sign that read 'Lexi's heavenly sweet bakery'. He couldn't help but grin. "It's like, too easy." He drops his head back to the doorway and then back through the window. "Do you think she's in there..?" he asks the local residents of his brain. 'I don't know why don't you look for her' 'because if I do she will know I'm here...''you sound stupid' 'you would know huh' a deep sigh escapes him as he walks over to the entrance. He raises his hand to the door and before he pushes it open he stops. *Clink clink clink* the sound of him knocking on the glass echoed through the shop. 'You know you could probably just walk in, it is a shop after all.' ' No this is smarter trust me...' 'last time anyone trusted you they d-' 'Don't...'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Now might be a better time. Empty Re: Now might be a better time.

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:56 pm

Lexi was in the kitchen of her shop when she heard a knocking on the glass door. She peered out through the opening and saw Leore standing at the front of the shop. She smiled and waved at him then stepped away from the window. She tried to dust off some of the flour from her apron but figured it wouldn't really matter too much and headed out to formally greet him. "Hello Leore! Can I get you something to eat? or drink perhaps?"She smiles brightly and walks him over towards an empty booth.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:31 pm

Leore's serious expression quickly changed to an excited smile when he saw Lexi. "Oh good you're here" he says before she got to the door. Then, once more after she opened the door to greet him. As he is directed towards his sit, he is even more curious. 'She just works her like a normal person... what?' He thinks to himself forgetting she could 'drop by' at any moment. He takes his seat and eyes her once more. "No thank yo- on second thought, yes, I would like milk tea please if you see that." He asked grinning, hoping she does. 'You are a child' 'again, you would know'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:50 pm

Lexi giggles at his request and nods leaving him to prepare and serve the drink. She walks over to the door and sighs..'Another slow day huh...'She shakes her head then walks back to the counter she plates a few small tarts as well as some custard cups and brings them as well as his drink over. She smiles and sets the tea down infront of him and the plate at the center of the table and sits across him. "I hope you enjoy it Leore, these are my favorite actually."She takes a bite of the custard cup and smiles covering her mouth and wiping it with a napkin. "So, what is the true reason for your visit?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:12 am

Leore smiles and takes a sip of the tea. "I would think everything you made would be your favorite." He snickered. He took another few sips of his tea and sets the cup down. Jokingly he responds "I don't know, why don't you tell me..." he says with a grin. He figured that would be enough to provoke her to read his mind. 'Come on, read my thoughts, you'll know I'm here to ask about you then!' He thinks hoping she read his thoughts. His grin only grew as he watched her intently.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:27 am

Lexi smirks at his remark but composes herself and simply shrugs."Well the last time we were in each other's company, you wanted to know...what made me glow..? Yes? She takes another bite of the pastry and stares at him for a moment."Oh and something about me reading minds? Is that it?
    I'm curious about you as well ya know...you..all are quite interesting...from what I remember."
    She grins happily and leans back against the seat wondering where this is all going/
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:47 am

Leore chuckles when she answers his question. "Good, good. Now I don't have to say it and since we're both interested in each others... minds." He leans forward. "Now then, I have a few guesses about why you glow." He says pointing outside for some reason. "Well, one thing, you named your shop with heavenly, not sure if that's a coincidence or not." He then points back at her. " based on the type of shop I can tell you like to cater, and you have a very warm feel, meaning you might be a very caring person, I guess. Also, your glow is natural. My first guess is..." he leans in and grins. "You are pregnant!" He says grinning looking at her face then at her stomach area then, back at her face. 'I knew you were gonna say something stupid, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:05 pm

Lexi follows with her eyes to where he was pointing then looked back at him smiling a little. She leans in slightly as he adds on to his observations holding her face in her hands. She nods thinking he must have the correct answer. "Preg...nant?..."She blinks and just stares at him for a moment. She slowly sits back as he looks her up and down. Lexi suddenly burst into a fit of laughter holding her stomach and gasping for breath in between laughs."You think- ahahahahaha! Heavens no! please tel me you are joking! ahahahahaahaha!"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:24 pm

Leore's smile drops hearing her burst into laughter. This certified that he was indeed wrong. About the pregnant part, everything else stayed the same. "So that's two thoughts out the window." He says slumping down. "So what is? You just glow 'cus you're some kind of 'angel' "he says sarcastically. He rested his head on his hand and just stared at her. With disappointment in his eyes. He really thought he had it down.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:51 am

Lexi managed to calm herself down to just a few giggles and sighed. She frowned slightly when she saw how disappointed he was. She places her hand on his should and giggled. "Yes! that is exactly why I glow, haha" She shakes her head giggling and stand up and makes herself a hot chocolate then joins him at the table again. She sips her drink and sets it down smiling.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:17 pm

It was hard to tell if she was serious or not. His pout remained, assuming she was toying with him. "Really now..." he sighs and drinks a little bit more of his tea when she came back. "Fine, if your an angel prove it..." he rests his cheeks in his hands. He looked an persuaded, and sure that she couldn't prove it. He didn't sense any form of lying from her but, her giggling threw him off.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Lexi eyes glow bright and she smiles."Well I could show you one thing...just a moment."She stands and starts undoing the apron and walking to the back kitchen. She hangs up the apron and pulls her hair to the front and gives him her back."Okay see these...tattoos? weeeeeeell.."Lexi sighs as the tattoos glow and suddenly become angelic wings. She turns her head to look back at them and at Leore."I'm actually glad that you gave me the opportunity to do this...I usually go the whole day in the shop having to keep them "hidden", feels good to stretch them out. Are you happy now doubting Thomas?She spins around and smiles at him giggling softly.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:28 pm

Still resting his cheeks in his hand as she got up and hung her apron up. He observes the 'tattoos' and sighs. "Yeah, I see the tattoos they're ni-" he stops dead in his tracks as wings burst out. Wide eyed and completely surprised he just stared at her. 'Ho-ly sh-' 'exactly' 'what!' His face burned heavily as he continued to stare, or at least it looked like he was staring. He may have blacked out. No he definatly blacked out. Leore sat there, wide-eyed, gaze fixed on Lexi's wings with a strong look of disbelief on his face and unconscious.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:55 pm

Lexi giggled at his reaction but blushed a bit as he just continued staring without a word. She waved her hand in front of his face."Hey are you alright?? Leore? C-come on snap out of it."She sat beside him and gently shook his shoulders then turned his face to look at her. She looked into his unfocused eyes hoping he would snap out of it."Hey come on...look at me. Are you alright??"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:30 pm

Leore snaps awake, realizing he blanked. As his vision became more focused and less dreary he noticed lexi sitting next to him shaking him. "My, oh my" he says chuckling lightly rubbing his head. "What happe-" he started to speak before noticing her wings once more. He leaned in closer to her holding onto her arms firmly but gently. His head reached just about over her shoulder as his hand glides up her arm then, onto her shoulder then, across her back until he reached her wings. He ran his fingers through them, surely enough they were real. He pulled back and stared deep into her eyes. His started to glow purple. "I'm sorry for this" his eyes beamed a deep purple as he stared into hers. A few seconds past and his eyes stopped. "...that's dark...but surely enough you are an angel." He says. He didn't read her memories because he can't read memories, he just felt through her past and feeling alot negative emotions as well as her angelic background, which clarified it. He looked down at his lap and sighed. "That was eventful."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:51 pm

Lexi sighs relieved once he starts speaking again."Oh thank goodness...you just blacked out-""She stopped short as his eyes fixated on her wings again and he started to lean in close. She blinked and was about to speak up when his hand moves up to touch her wing and she shivers from the touch and sits there blushing. She spoke softly when he leaned back"U-um...Leore are you alright?...Sorry for wha.."Lexi stared into his bright purple eyes and when he spoke she looked away and nodded."...Well you know about me now..what about you?"
    She leans in close and grabs onto his shoulders."I know there are other voices in your head...may I know about them too?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Leore became a bit flustered when she leaned in close and grabbed his shoulder. Her soft breath bouncing of his skin sent small chills down his spine. A smile crosses his face and he turns to her grinning."Actually I was wondering when you would tell me you noticed" his eyes drift up as if trying to look at his own head. "There are three other people in there..." he says pointing at his temple. "You've probably heard them chatting, if you've been reading my mind as much as I would hope you've been doing." He chuckles before knocking on his head lightly. "You might meet them soon, actually, we change randomly... wait you've never seen me change."he says realizing she legitimately only met him. "... give it time, it's random. So what do you want to know about my multiple personalities?" he puts his hands on his cheek. "I'm not crazy..." he says before looking at her wings. "At least I hope not..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Lexi chuckles lightly at his playful actions."I guess I noticed them...right away but it confused me, it still does." When he mentioned the random changes she frowned slightly and tilted her head. She was hoping it would be an easier meeting. She gently touches her fingers to his temples as she speaks."Oh I see...random huh...that's odd. Hmm.. well do certain situations ever um bring about a change? into a certain other I mean?"She laughs and shakes her head."I do not think you are crazy, I think you are very different...very interesting."She had been staring at his forehead curiously thinking about the inhabitants of his mind. She looked back down at his eyes awaiting an answer not realizing how awkward she might be acting.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Leore nearly froze up when she touched his temples. However he was curious about what she meant by her question. "What do you mean by that? Are you asking if anything ever forced a change between us or are you asking something else." He asks to clarify. "By the way, that's my line" he says referring to her 'very interesting' statement. "Tell you what, we can go meet them, I learned this trick and it worked once but, it doesn't last very long... want to try it?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:47 pm

"yes yes! Like..has a certain emotion or whatever "forced" the change?Her eyes brightened at his words ad she quickly nodded."A trick? Yes could we really?? what kind of trick was it? oh please show me?"Her excitement was that of a child and she blushed when she caught on. She let go of his temples and sat back a bit."I-I mean yes please. I would love to try it out."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Leore shook his head after hearing her clarify. "Sadly no, after the first time no emotion triggers the change." He perked up after hearing her child like response to his trick. "It's okay, it's fine. Here let me show you." He leans in close to her, slightly using his hands to align her face with his. As they made eye contact he got a little flustered. "Okay, no big deal, just accept it. Relax your mind okay." He then pulls her head close to his and proceeds to press his forehead against hers and stares into her eyes. His eyes begin to beam a deep purple light. The moment she relax her mind she would receive a 'calling' to accept. If she accepted, she would find her self projected into the mind of Leore's. There were four aura like figures in the shape of people lounging around what seemed to be some sort of room. A dark room. Two girls one with long hair and a petite-ness too her (a yellowish aura), the other with short hair and more womanly figure than the other (a red aura). And two guys, one being leore (a deep blue aura), and the other being a slimmer boy who looks sorta distant (a grey aura). The four figures wait for her to accept.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Lexi blushed as well when their foreheads were pressed together forcing them to stare deeply into each others eyes. She is confused and her heart starts racing a bit. She takes a few deep breaths through her nose and eventually calms herself down. She tries to focus on something and after a moment can sense it. She nodded slightly and the locations changed. She gasps softly and grabs onto Leore's arms before the location around her changes and she finds herself in a dark room silently greeted by the four auras. She hesitantly smiles and makes her way to them, more so to the two males, one clearly being Leore. 'H-Hello everyone.'
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:17 pm

When Lexi appears the auras began to show more detail on each person. Leore walked over to Lexi knowing she is a bit uncomfortable. 'Relax, none of us can hurt you in here.' He points to the other guy. 'That's Leo, he is shy...and frail...' the guy seems to ignore his comment but, waves at the girl. Leore points to the long haired girl now covering her mouth with both hands. 'That's leana shes...eccentric.' the girl nods and speaks mouth still covered. 'Please don't kiss me...' Leore shakes his head. He points toward the last girl and smiles. 'This one's leora, she's a brute and sometimes a dude...' she rolls her eyes and nods. 'Now then, these are the people you heard talking prior.'
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:03 am

Lexi is glad that Leore stands beside her and she gently grabs hold of his arm feeling a bit more at ease. She smiles as he introduces everyone and makes a mental note of their names. She gives a soft smile to Leo and waves back. She nudges Leore,"I am also shy...don't be mean."She raises her brow at his description of Leana but when she speaks Lexi blushes and quickly shakes her head."N-no I w-wouldn't do that! why would I-"She is cut off as Leore introduces Leora and she nods back at her."It is very nice to meet you all...thank you for allowing me to."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:55 am

Leore couldn't help but laugh at her reaction. Leana smiles heavily as she hears that Lexi wasn't going to force her face on hers. Suddenly she jumped on her hugging her. 'You don't know how happy I am to hear that, the last girl to come here... forced her lips on mine every. Single. Chance. She. Got! She was a nice lady, and her lips were soft and kissing her wasn't all too bad but, she was a she and I don't kiss she's! You know what I mean right?'She asked talking a mile a minute. Leora pulls her away from lexi and sighs. Leo looks up at her and smiles sheepishly. 'It's a p-pleasure,  lexi...' he says before turning his gaze back to his feet. Leo wasn't really one for group events even if the group is a bunch of people he more than knows inside out. Leora walks over to lexi after scolding Leana and claps to get her attention.  'Oy, over here. I'm Leora, like he said. I like tough people and... tougher people. Don't be shy around me 'kay? 'Kay.' Leore gives her a stern look. 'What, I'm being honest.' Leore sighs and turns to lexi and sighs. 'I'm sorry their all so... different...'he says looking back at them. 'But this isn't them actually, it's just there mental projection they can only do but so much like this. Which is a good thing.' Leana pushes leore away. 'I can do enough you jerk! Anyway lexi...' she says turning her attention back to Lexi. 'I heard you had a dark past, wanna tell me about it?' She says slowly sounding more serious then her normal free willed tone. Leora pulled her away again. 'Do that when you're out stupid.'Leana pouts and crosses her arms. Leo was still silent but his eyes drifted back and forth from lexi to the floor. 'I hate these people and one day lexi, you will too... hopefully' Leore exclaims slapping his fore head.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 am