Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Now might be a better time.

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Now might be a better time. - Page 3 Empty Re: Now might be a better time.

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:31 am

Leore shook his head at her comment, she didn't make him uncomfortable, he himself made himself uncomfortable. As she suggested, Leore slowly laid back and stared at the night sky, it was in fact beautiful. He let out a deep sigh after her promise. "The others see what I see, technically, as long as I've seen it at least thirty minutes before a change, maybe shorter, I haven't ironed that out yet, but we remember enough." He tries to explain hoping she understood. "Also, Leo always watches the night sky, Leana prefers the daytime and Leora probably doesn't care too much." He says passively. He sat up and turned to her. " it wasn't the spontaneous flight that unsettled me, it was me mixing up thoughts... I hope. I actually enjoyed the trip and would like to go again. If that's okay with you"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:59 am

Lexi smiles as he explains what the others enjoy. She shook her head not agreeing with his thoughts on Leora. She lets him finish speaking and keeps her eyes on the sky."I do not agree with what you said about Leora." She sits up ad looks him in the eyes."I believe Leora likes Sunsets...the bright oranges and reds...like her fiery personality." She stares at him for a moment then looks away. She let out a deep sigh and nodded."If that is what you want, it is fine by me."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:12 pm

"Really sunsets? I guess that kinda does make sense"Leore couldn't help but laugh. The thought of Leora liking sunsets amused him. She's never really expressed what she likes so it's not impossible, but it was humerous. Leore stood to his feet and stretched his arms up. "It's okay with me, just don't drop me" he says in a comedic manor. He reaches a hand down to help her up to her feet, which seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Lexi looked up at him and laughed when he asked not to drop him. She took his hand and stood to her feet."Hmmmm....I promise I won't let you hit the ground." Lexi smirks holding back her laughter and wraps her arms around him. She lifts them both into the air at a slower speed than the first time. She stopped and hovered just above the trees and looked at Leore making sure he was truly okay with the height.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:31 pm

"Okay, good as long as- wait that doesn't sound like not dropping me." He says as she holds onto him. He shrugs seeing as they already ascended again, but this time it was slower, she was being cautious. He looked around and a smile emerged on his face as he witnessed second hand natural flight for the second time, but the first time actually enjoying it. He looked back towards lexi only to notice her looking at him. He got a little flustered but his smile didn't fade. "Okay, now fly! Flap this big beautiful wings and soar with me!" He says pointing outwards, mimicking a sea captain.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:40 pm

Lexi raised her brow at him then giggled shaking her head."If you say so!"Lexi smiles and then rocket higher into the sky soaring high above the trees. She circles the area for a while then suddenly dives down in a spiral, he wings tucking in close to her body then snapping open as the near the ground so they soar upward once again. She closes her eyes and does this same routine again smiling as the night air blows through her wings.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:13 pm

As she burst into the sky, Leore was a little bit startled. It was apparent due to the fact that he held onto her closer. The feeling of the wind blowing past his body while flying filled him with joy. His method of 'flying' doesn't allow such a feeling, as it involves being encased in something heavy to lift his body with telekinesis. Very mediocre feeling to this one. He was chuckling, almost child like at this experience. Holding onto her tighter as she swooped down, each time. It was truly an amazing feeling. "Thank you Lexi"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Lexi laughed softly every time he would hold her tight. She slowly flew back up over the trees her wings flapping slowly yet sending them farther and farther up. She looked him in the eyes as she spoke."You are welcome Leore. But...if you truly want to experience natural flight...well You will just have to trust me. Just as I must trust my wings..."She looked down at the ground far below them. Then looked back into his eyes."Do you trust me Leore?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Leore looks warily at Lexi as she spoke. When she looked down he followed her gaze down only to realize how high they where. He looked back at her and sighed. He tapped his head and then tapped hers. "I don't think we could be very deceitful with eachother any way... so I think I do trust you." Her words and actions are the signs of 'what I'm about to do may cause you to die a little on the inside' but he did trust her, and she was an angel, if he died he would just beat her up in the after life or something. He's not even sure that's how it works. "What did you have in mind?" He asked hoping she says something that doesn't involve him plummeting  down to the ground.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Lexi giggles when he taps her head."You have a point, plus you have your own jury in there."She taps his forehead smiling."Now...you must trust yourself. Stay strong, I will be your wings. Just dive like we did together.She flies up higher then dives down with him then lets him go. She watches as he dives for a while then dives after him, her wings pressed to her back. As he nears the ground she catches him by hugging him from behind and with the snap of her wings they soar upward spinning through the air.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:54 pm

Leore was a bit confused at her words. "Trust myself, ofcourse I trust my self, what does that have to do with-" she dove with him in her arms, the feeling of racing against the air was great and it had shut him up leaving only a smile on his face. Suddenly something felt off, more accurately off of him. Lexi wasn't holding him, yet he was still falling. "....she let me go" he whispered to himself. "... she'll catch me I know she will..." a few more seconds of falling "...she didn't catch me... guess I'm gonna die... huh.. I could possibly save my- woah!" He feels the arms of a woman wrap around him and he hears the great flap of wings and he is no longer falling. He starts laughing as she soars back up into the sky. "You know you make it hard for me to be pessimistic..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:01 pm

"I kept my promise, I was never going to let you hit the ground."Lexi laughs and turns back around and makes their descent. They gently land on the ground but she keeps her arms around him. She is quiet for a moment then rest her forehead against his shoulder and starts laughing again. "Hahaha Oh if you could only see your face! Sorry that I surprised you hahaha."Lexi continues giggling, trying to compose herself and failing.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:03 pm

Leore nodded slightly, his heart was racing a mile a minute from the rush. He couldn't respond to her first hand but it didn't matter what he was gonna say. As they landed, Leore's heart slowed and he caught himself. He chuckled when she resterested her head on his shoulders but, it ceased when she started laughing at the face he made when falling. "I thought I was gonna die... only plausible reaction. Your mean for an angel." He quipped jokingly.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Lexi shook her head laughing softly. She slowly dropped her hands from around him as she spoke."I would not let you die...I thought you trusted me?"She smiled at him, raising her head from his shoulder. She turns him to face her and places her hand on his chest."Your heart was pounding...forgive me. However, I'm sure it was worth it."She smiles and moves her hand up to his head and taps his forehead."So, what is the verdict?"She smiles and turns around slowly walking through the field.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:40 am

Leore chuckled and shrugged. "I do trust you, I also trust not falling...wait that didn't make sense" Leore put his hand on his chest, near her hand, to feel his heartbeat. It was slowing down from earlier. "Well of course,  I was falling out of the sky... I'd be scared if my heart hadn't raced." His eyes follow her hand to his forehead and he shrugs. "I don't know I'll ask them" he watches as she walks around the field. 'Alright you heard her...' 'I'm still surprised we aren't dead' 'Wait were not dead' 'your different around her Leore' Leore froze up at what Leo said. 'That's not what I asked, and frankly you lost your chance to speak...
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:53 am

Lexi had only caught what Leore said and she threw a snowball at his face frowning."Why are you all upset again?"She shakes her head and slowly walks back to him."Was it something one of them said? I'm sorry if i terrified them, but do tell me what's got you all worked up. I heard what you said at least, so you can't lie."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:23 am

The snowball hits him but his mood only slightly changed. He gave her a small smile that quickly faded as she asked him what happened. "You're right, I was going to say nothing... Leo thinks I act differently around you..." he says while looking down and away from her. Leore knew it was true, but he didn't want to come to terms with it, he figured it would pass with time. "You don't know how I act prior to meeting you do you?" He says realizing Lexi's only witnessed him like this.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:30 am

Lexi shakes her head no to his question and wonders what Leo meant by that."No I don't..but..is it a bad different?"She frowns slightly hoping she didn't do anything wrong then became confused when trying to think of something she might have done."What are you...normally like Leore?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:37 pm

Leore shrugs. He didn't know if it was bad or good because, that was him naturally and this is him different and no one seems angry, it might be a good change."One might consider it a good change, but it's unnatural to me and... " he pauses noticing her mood dimmed. It sorta reminded him of her earlier. He snapped away from his thoughts when she asked her next question. "Ah, hm, I am rude and uncaring. I don't understand why people act on emotion, it baffles me. Also, my words are rather blunt and straightforward." He says listing them. "... yet ever since I came to meet your shop, I've been different." He rubs his head in a slight fit of confusion. "I'm sure it'll pass, I'm probably just lost in the moment..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:13 pm

Lexi nods and listens as he describes himself. She shrugs when he finishes. "Then I don't think it is a bad change...I mean yes your words are sometimes rude, but you haven't been that way towards me."She smiles and touches her hand to his arm."The way I see it...you guys have been- well you kept to yourselves so you aren't use to others much. Right? I mean..Leo is very quite.She looks out at the trees and smiles."Everyone opens up at there own time, and sometimes only with certain people. Sure it might be aggravating if they don't open up easily when you really just want to help but...Everyone has their reasons, You just have to be understanding."She turns and smiles at him then gently hugs him. She places her hand on his head ruffling up his hair a bit before walking off towards the trees.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Leore couldn't help but smile at Lexi's words, and comforting actions. It felt like that of a mother's care. When she held him close and ruffled his hair, it kinda sealed the deal. "...thanks...mom" he stared at her as she walked away, frozen and smiling. His smile slowly dropping the further she got. 'M-mom' his eyelids started to feel heavy. 'M-mom' 'Leore stop!' He's knees began to buckle. 'No! Stop! It happened. Stop!' His hands started to shake. 'Leore, you need to stop now!' His legs finally gave out as he slumped to his knees, he couldn't hold back anymore, tears streamed down his eyes. He quickly covered his face with his hands. He finally realized why he acted different around Lexi. Her warmth, her care, her words, her actions, it all reminded him of the only person who made him happy, who stuck with him through thick and thin, the woman he left in a fit of tears when he was still a child. The women he needed for the past years. She reminded him of his mother. His tears flooded out of his eyes as thoughts of his mother shredded through his mind. 'Shit, this isn't supposed to happen!' 'I miss her... I miss her...' his thoughts slowly escaping his head and forming into words. "...her... miss her... I miss her... I'm sorry.... I'm so sorry!"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Lexi giggled hearing his sarcastic comment. She continued to walk looking at the trees then caught a glimpse of him just as he dropped to his knees. She turned around to look at him, she was confused but as she walked closer to him she could hear his cries."Leore? Leore?!"She ran over to him dropping to her knees as well. At first she didn't know what to do, he was calling out for his mother and thought that contact might make it worse. After a moment she grabbed onto his shoulders."Leore its okay...please calm down, please."She said softly as she slowly hugged him close. She frowned hearing him cry and rubbed his back trying to soothe him."Leore...?"She wanted to wipe his tears and make him smile again, but instead she just held him close softly reassuring him that it was alright.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Leore bawled his eyes out, still covering his face. He couldn't stop no matter how much leana tried to console it. He heard Lexi calling but internally changing her voice to match the person she reminded him of. The moment she put her hands on his shoulder, he clenched his teeth. 'No, lexi... not now.. don't console him now...' Leana cried out hoping Lexi would hear her. It was too late, however. The moment she hugged him close and rubbed his back, he broke once more. Throwing himself into her (as much as he could anyway) wrapping his arms around her as the force from his emotional burst tompled them over. He held onto her tightly crying out "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I won't leave anymore. I wont. I wont. I wont! I'm sorry!" at this moment he only saw lexi as the spitting image of his mother. His heart was pounding hard. His body seemingly weak. He hasn't cried like this for about three years. He wasn't in his right mind anymore.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:36 pm

Lexi heard Leana's thoughts and it confused her.'Wait, what is it-'Lexi gasped as they suddenly fell backward. Her eyes went wide as he held her tightly and yelled through his sobs at her. She was frightened, not of him but for him and she tried to call out to the others.'I-I don't understand what is going on?! What do I do?? I'm so sorry'She just laid there holding him slightly not wanting to make matters worse as she hoped one of the others will tell her what to do."Leore...please stop crying."She says softly.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:40 pm

Leore continued to cry in her arms. He couldn't hell himself, this feeling was always overwhelming. There where weeks after he had ran away where he'd cry for hours and hours to no end. But this time he was older, it may fade soon. 'It'd be best to just leave him alone, no matter how... uncomfortable it may be...' Leana says to Lexi. 'He will eventually wear himself out.' Leores wailing faded and his ears slowed, still flowing but slowing. His eyes closed. "I'm... sorry... mother" he says drifting off to sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:23 am