Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Now might be a better time.

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Now might be a better time. - Page 4 Empty Re: Now might be a better time.

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Lexi tears up and nods.Don't worry...I will not leave him. I'm sorry that this happened.She whispered more to herself. She sighed as Leore calmed down. She looked down at him and realized that he was drifting to sleep. She hugs him close. Moving one of her hands up she would gently pet his head. She lays there holding him, tears falling from her eyes.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:23 pm

As Leore sleeps, he enters his dream (and so do we, also its not really a dream.) Everything was dark only a bright yellow figure stood there, the figure resembled leana to a T. Then another figure appears, this one resembling Leore and  being bright blue. Leore's figure had its head hung low as if looking away from the other figure. The other figure slowly paced herself towards him. It pulled his head into her chest. Embracing him in a gentle hug. 'You know what I'm gonna say right?' The other figure doesn't return the hug. 'It happened... I couldn't help myself' she pulls him into a deeper hug and rest her forehead on his. 'You know what you have to do right?' Leore grits his teeth. 'I have to calm down, and forget...' she rest her head to the side of his. 'Not forget, never forget, just accept...' his figure slumps in her arms and succumbs to the comfort. 'I hate you...' 'it's time to wake up... don't give In anymore.' Leore eyes drift open and he notices he is laying on Lexi he shifted his head a bit to see her face,she was crying. He sighed and shifted his body so that he sat over her. He wiped her eyes and sighed. He pulled her up into his arms. "thank you and I'm sorry..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:41 pm

Lexi sighed when he sat up over her. She quickly propped herself up on her elbows and froze when he wiped her tears. In the next moment she was lifted into his arms. She sighed against his chest and hugged him tight and shook her head."You don't have to be sorry...Forgive me if I triggered something from your past.She looks up at him, a faint smile on her lips. She leans up and softly kisses his cheek." We do not have to speak about it. Do not feel that you have to explain yourself to me Leore...I understand."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:55 pm

Leore smiled as she hugged him. He shook his head. "It's not your fault you didn't know" he sighed as he embraced her. Her kiss on the cheek startled him, his eyes were slightly widened. He looked her in the eyes and then they looked down out her lips but it lasted a single second before his gaze returned to her eyes. "O-okay, let's not... not talk about it."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:05 pm

Lexi smiled a little at his reaction. She nodded agreeing to not speak of his past. She keeps her arms around him still worried that he may break down again."Did you want to ask me something about my past? I know you and Leana were interested..."She looks away for a moment and sighs before returning her gaze to his eyes.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:31 am

Leore smiled as Lexi brought the topic up. "It's funny, if I hadnt broken down, that would've been the next thing I wanted to talk about." Leore lifts her head to his to make eye contact. "So tell me, why does an angel, have such a dark past?" He asks with a slight grin on his face. He took out a handkerchief and wiped her face to get the residue tears on her face. He then turned it to the opposite side and tried to clean his face off a bit. Struggling obviously.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:53 am

Lexi took a slow breath when he asked. She smiled as he wiped her face of the tears that had fallen."While on earth, probably for a mission I don't really recall, I was kidnapped by a group of evil men..."She watched as he struggled and a smile played on the corner of her lips. She took his hand, taking the handkerchief from him and gently wiped his face as he did for her. She continued as she wiped. "...They had found out what I was and the power I had...obviously I would not comply, so they beat me until I was too weak to fight back, then I was no longer in control of my mind."She looks into his eyes for a moment knowing he would understand how that alone would be horrible. She folded up the handkerchief and placed it in his hand and looked away as she continued. "They were obsessed with torture...and so..they used my powers of resurrection so they could torture people even more...as long as they desired...I helped them...and I-I swear I would never have done it had I been in my right mind!" She exclaimed looking up at him the tears building in her eyes. She blinked back the tears and looked away again and calmed herself down before she went on."There was a man...his name was Drax, and in secret he would speak to me about his sister and how he would help us escape together....She was the last person I resurrected...she was different than the others and I suppose from his words something in my mind clicked. Whenever she was resurrected...she would endure the pain she experienced when she died...thus her screams hurt the most.."She shivered at the memory and covered her ears and closed her eyes for a moment."I finally was back to myself and fought back, I refused...but then they killed her. Then me... The next thing I remember was being in the presence of Our Father, and vowed that I would protect her. Then I ended up here...when she found me she only remembered the face of evil..."Lexi sighed and looked up at him."..That is the darkness you sense in my past Leore...the girl's name was Xandy, now she has been reborn into Xaria but the spirit of Xandy still haunts her...but Xaria has grown stronger so I can rest a bit easier...but we will find a way to rid her of her burden."Lexi clears her throat and takes slow breaths as she looks down at the ground.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:54 pm

'Oh my, so... interesting' Leore watched Lexi as she spoke. Each word of the story stinging a bit harder than the last one. It was hard to believe people would capture an angel and use her to torture other beings, but the proof was infront of him. The deeper into the story she got the less curious he would become. However questions still arose and for Leana one question needed to be asked. "I'm sorry you had to endure that..." he pulled her into a quick hug and sighed. 'Ask her, since I'm not out...' leore pulled away from the hug and obliged. "Leana has a question... where is Xaria if you know?" Leore then realized that technically, Xaria is a person like him, with another being in their mind. "...in fact she seems interesting, now I'm curious." Leore then looked into her eyes once more. "Also, do you regret the past? Or is it something that only made you stronger? If you could, would you want to forget?" This is leana's procedure but Leore is acting as a median.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:17 pm

Lexi leaned into the hug. She nodded understanding Leana's curiousity."I have not seen her for a while but she is here. And she is not like you...Xandy is not the friend I once knew. She has gone to hell and returned, uninvited to Xaria's body. When Xandy takes over she....is out for blood...so much anger...it is hard to control her...but, she remembers her allies. Though now I hope she has calmed more."His final question angered her. The look on her face was more of a glare, she stood up slightly knocking him over and shouted."Do I regret it?! what makes you think that I would want to remember watching people be tortured to death OVER AND OVER AGAIN! Watching the fear in there eyes mix with hatred towards not the evil men that force me to but ME the one who refuses to let them find PEACE!"Lexi's heart started racing and her breaths were sharp as her eyes burned brightly. overhead the sky filled with clouds as a blizzard was creating from her sudden anger."oh and I absolutely LOVED being locked in a cell in the darkest hell whole I've ever witnessed with pained screams put me to sleep while burning hands tried to reach in!"Lexi caught a glimpse of the sky and her eyes widened. She was hyperventilating and she looked back at Leore taking many steps back. She shuts her eyes tight and drops to her knees She manages to calm the storm, the sky slowly returning to normal, she stayed kneeling on the ground breathing heavy.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:24 pm

Leore was startled as she got up so adruptly, knocking him back. He sat there in awe as she expressed her feelings. 'Wow, you actually did it... you triggered her' Leore shook his head trying to shut Leana up as if shaking his head would work. 'I didnt want this reaction' 'I did! Thank you!' 'Oh my god, is this a game to you?' 'Not necessarily, but it's very interesting...' 'wow you are cold''you're one to talk huh...' Leore stands to his feet as she calms down the storm. He walked over to her and dropped to his knees infront of her. Taking her face in his hand, he lifts her head to make eye contact with her. "I don't for a second think you actually liked what you've been through. I may have worded my question wrong and for that I apologize." He leans in closer to her resting his cheek on hers and pulling her into a full embrace. "Forgive me for being foolish. I just wanted to know..." he pauses to find better wording. "...if you feel it made you stronger. If it changed you for the better. I am deeply sorry." he says still holding her hopefully consoling her.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:36 pm

Lexi felt his hands take hold of her face and she looked into his eyes. She nodded slowly understanding the misunderstandings. She blushes when he rests his cheek upon hers and embraces her. She slowly lifts her arms and wraps them around him."I'm sorry...it did. I now know that I need to fight hard to protect my loved ones...as well as others.Forgive me for my anger...I will try harder to control it when speaking of the past."She says softly. She turns her head ever so slightly to look at him.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 pm

Leore smiles as she hugged him back and seemingly understood. He continued to hold her for a while before pulling away a to look at her again. "Don't worry about controlling your emotions, that is truly something that can't be done. Just find someone to confide in. If you can't,  look for me or one of me... except Leana. The rest of us will be there for you." He says stroking some of her hair out of her face to behind her ear. "Also, thank you for opening up to me, I don't imagine it's easy to anger an angel such as yourself"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:03 pm

She smiles when he says that she may confide in him. She could't help but giggle at his comment about Leana. "I must say the same to you...Thank you for opening up to me Leore."She holds his cheek in her hand and smiles."Do you really think the others would want to hear my troubles? I do hope that I will see them soon, but then I'll miss you Leore."She laughs softly thinking how different it would be without him.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun May 03, 2015 3:29 pm

Leore chuckles and shrugs. "If they don't listen, I'll just find you when I come out and I'll  liste-" Leore stopped for bit and clenched his teeth. "Hold on, I gotta do something real quick." He held up his index finger while crawling backwards away from her. "See yah lexi" he whispers lightly to himself before getting engulfed in swirling purple energy. A singular second passes before the energy dissipated and in his place sat a seemingly frail man. His eyes leeked lonesome energy. He had turned into Leo. He looked around his surroundings, seeing all the forestry. He slowly rose to his feet and dusted himself off. Almost forgetting he wasn't alone. His eyes fell on Lexi and he quickly tensed up. He stood there and stared at her for a second. Her wings were still out and that kind of caught his attention as well.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun May 03, 2015 3:39 pm

Lexi looks up at him noticing him clench his jaw. She watched as he started to back away."Oh, um okay."Lexi had looked away towards the trees so she had not witnessed the change. After a moment she looked back."would you really come find me if they don-"She gasped and her eyes widened a bit when she saw someone else in Leore's place. She blinked and just stared at him for a moment. She stood up and it clicked. She smiled and walked towards him slowly."Hello Leo."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun May 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Leo, tensed, continued to stare at Lexi. Almost with a look of anticipation. As she slowly approached and addressed him, Leo's gaze never left her. A slight shake could be seen on him. "H-hello... Lexi." He says shakedly. He crossed on arm over his chest and rubbed his other arm softly. "Having fun?" He asked quietly, nearing barely audible with his pitch.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 04, 2015 12:11 am

Lexi noticed the shaking of his body and took a few steps back. Her eyes lowered and followed the hand that nervously rubbed his arm. At his question she smiled softly and nodded and spoke softly."Yes I am Leo. I'm glad you're here, it's nice to see you in person."She looks up at him, the small smile still on her lips. She turned slightly and looked up at the night sky."I heard you like the way the sky looks at night...is that true?"She kept her gaze off of him hoping it would help him feel more at ease.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon May 04, 2015 4:56 am

Leo's tension loosens as she steps back and looks away from him. His eyes do the same however, as she brings up the night sky. "Y-yeah, I love staring at it." He says in a slightly higher tone. The night sky always captivated Leo, especially on nights where the moon can be seen with it the blockage of clouds. " It's peaceful" he says taking in a deep breath of the night air.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 04, 2015 9:29 am

Lexi nodded, looking around at the sky. She thought for a moment and looked at him through the corner of her eye. She retracted her wings and in a soft glow of light they became tattoos on her back. She slowly walked over to him and took his hand. She started to walk towards the center of the open field pulling him lightly so that he followed. Once they reached it she sat down gently easing him to the ground as well. She made him lay back with her and gave him a quick smile before returning her eyes to the sky and speaking softly. "I like it too..."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon May 04, 2015 5:44 pm

Leo was startled when Lexi made her way to him, even more so when he found his hand in hers. Reluctantly he followed her as she guided him towards the middle of the field. When she sat down and led him to the ground with her he became a bit flustered, he remained flustered as she laid him down next to her. He took a deep breath once more, trying to relax himself. He remained silent however but his expression changed to a small smile, he truly enjoyed the night sky. "What... whwhat do you like about... the night sky?" He asks keeping his gaze on the sky. He feels more at ease when he looked at the night sky.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 04, 2015 6:08 pm

[color=#0000ff]Lexi frowns slightly hearing him stutter. She wished she could make him comfortable but she knew it would take time. She smiles a lilttle as she looked up."The stars are amazing...but the moon is so captivating..."She looks over at him, her hand still holding his."It's very peaceful...don't you think Leo?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon May 04, 2015 7:10 pm

"Yes... it's the best part about the night." He pauses. He can tell Lexi is really trying right now, and it kind of puts him a little bit more on edge. The thought of letting her down weighed on him slightly.  Now it wasn't just that he had a secluded personality and the fact that he couldn't fully understand why and how people are able to act so freely around eachother, it was also the fact that he couldn't understand why some people, like lexi, would try to get close to him. He moves his hand, that Lexi still held, slightly as if twiddling his fingers. "Is there... a reason you feel like you need to help me?" He asks almost stumbling over his words.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Lexi slowly let go of his hand. She blushed at his question not expecting it at all.She sat up looking away and stayed silent for a moment. She thought about the question for a while before she spoke."I suppose its...my job..."Her eyes widen and she quickly looks over at him realizing how that might have sounded."Th-thats not, I-I don't mean that I feel I have to help you. I-it's not that i think you are broken and I have to fix you. I-I swear it is nothing like that I just ..."Her face reddens and she averts her eyes and her voice is low when she speaks."I want to be your friend Leo...I just..want you to be comfortable around me..."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon May 04, 2015 9:37 pm

'I suppose it's my job'. Those words confused Leo a bit, it confused all of them. Nine of them, especially Leo, believed it was her job. He watched as she frantically tries to explain herself and clarify. When she cleared it up as best she could he sighed and stared back up at the sky. "That's nice..." he paused as if thinking if his next words were gonna strike odd, but chooses to speak then anyway. "...maybe you could help me understand relationships." He sheepishly says.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Lexi placed her face in her hands and sighed trying to clear her thoughts and relax. She heard him say 'That's nice' but she didn't really react. When he suggested if she could help him understand relationships she looked over at him. She sighed and nodded."Well that depends...which type do you want me to help you understand?"She moves back a little then lays on her stomach propping herself up with her elbows so she can look at him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:03 am