Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Now might be a better time.

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Now might be a better time. - Page 6 Empty Re: Now might be a better time.

Post by Lexi LXX Fri May 08, 2015 9:40 am

Lexi smiled up at him as he pulled away and held her hands. When he mentioned change and "us" her smile fell a bit. She had almost forgotten about the random changes. She nodded and sat with him, never letting his hands go."Yes of course I will listen."Her eyes moved to their hands as she waited for him to speak.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri May 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Leo takes a deep breath before speaking. This topic had a very huge effect on the four of them and was a tough subject. He looked at lexi who seemed to be eyeing their hands. A quick smile formed on his face and he started. "R-right, umm. When Leore was younger he was, well... out casted because of his psychic ability..." his smile slowly drops as the story takes off. "... people normally avoid him or shun him, but I don't think it was everyone, I think there were some people who wanted to befriend him, but he may have mistook their interest for some thing worse..." he pauses again. He was kind of beating around the bush at this point because he didn't want to talk about it. "Any way, on one of his birthdays, his mother tried introducing him to a girl, hoping they could become friends. Her name was Briana..." the thought of the girl, whose name was burned into their minds forever, caused Leo to slump over. His hold on Lexi's hands tightened a bit. "...she was nice, sweet, kinda abrasive and pushy but passable. She and Leore hung out for hours and she was fascinated by his uniqueness. It was fun and they had fun, but someone was too young to gauge how much power was too much power. Leore over did it and... nothing good happened after that. Briana... she..." his teeth clenched. Leo didn't like this most because it weighed the most on his personality. "...she was gone... and Leore was in a coma from the mental strain on his head. When he woke up we were slowly made." He took a deep breath and tried to smile. " What I am getting at is that event is what molded us into, well, us. Leore's emotion and mental strain overloaded and created us." He loosens his grip almost to a point where his hands were barely holding hers. "I was created by Leore's loneliness and sorrow. I feel if I shut myself away and just observe, I can enjoy people with out harming them. Leana was created by Leore's belief. He believed that if he had more energy and was maybe more expressive with people Briana wouldn't have been forced into that incident. Leora was created because Leore felt he was too weak to control himself, he needed more control, more strength..." he sighed deeply. "As for why Leana and Leora were girls, we assume it's because Leore missed Briana so they both gained qualities resembling her. Leana and Briana share similar energy levels, where as Briana and Leora share an abrasive, go get them drive." He stopped as he finished up he looked over at Lexi and smiled as best he could. "I just figured that'd be something important I should tell you..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri May 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Lexi frowns at the beginning of the story when he speaks of Leore's childhood. Lexi saw him tighten his grip on her hand at the mention of the little girl's name. "she was gone'...at those words Lexi's eyes widened a bit and her heart sank. She looked up at him feeling his grip loosen as he describes how each of them got their personalities. When he finished Lexi could feel the tears building up in her eyes. "I-I'm so sorry Leo..."She pulled him into her arms hugging him close. She kissed his forehead and the tears started to roll down her cheeks. She felt sorry for all of them, especially Leore, but for now she could only physically comfort Leo."You aren't alone anymore...and I know you will never want to hurt me...I wish I could have helped you all long ago .I-I wish I could have comforted you when it counted the most.."She kisses him softly and pulls away to look into his eyes.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat May 09, 2015 12:57 pm

Leo smiled when Lexi embraced him. It was warm and comforting. He held her back just before she kissed him. "It's not your fault, it's nothing you can truly change. Also, if you could I probably wouldn't be here..." he states as she moved away to look him in the eyes. The moment he noticed her tears, Leo gasped in near shock. "No, no tears" he says rubbing the tears from her face. He then pulled her closer and kissed her on the cheek. "It's okay, you're comforting me enough now. At this rate I'll never get a chance to comfort you back."he says with a soft chuckle. He truly felt at ease around her, atleast around her alone under the night sky.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat May 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Lexi sighs and lies on the ground pulling Leo down with her. She rests her head on his shoulder and curls up against him."Is that why Leore...oh Leo...what if he is upset with me...with us?" She closes her eyes and hopes that he isn't. Being with Leo was going to be complicated anyway...she didn't want to upset someone as well. She rests her hand on his chest and taps her fingers lightly.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun May 10, 2015 11:00 am

Leo become flustered when lexi laid him down and cudled against him. He was a tad confused by her remark. He couldn't understand whwhy leore would be upset with them. Then it hit him, things can possibly get very complicated. "Hmmm..." he hums to himself. 'L-Leore are you upset with us?' A pause of silence. 'No, not necessarily, I'm more curious as to how you two plan on working this out...' 'I once was fond of a guy, when we were younger. Before we could do this. He was sweet and gorgeus and I was infatuated as well as scared. I didn't know we changed, I only knew I blacked out of and would wake up in a different place. I had no answers... I was scared that while we were dating I would change and never see him again, that was heartbreaking. Do you know how painful it felt for me when I realized none of the relationships that I start may end adruptly with out even a good bye? I'm not gonna say this is wrong, because it's not. I just hope you know what you are doing.' Another long pause '...have fun'. With that Leo ran his hand over lexi's arm. "If you didn't read that, he said it's fine." His tone sounded worried.  Possibly because he wasn't sure how he would manage a relationship with his current state, but he was willing to try. It was pratically the first relationship he had and he wanted to see this through.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun May 10, 2015 2:08 pm

Lexi was silently listening to their responses. The one that worried her the most was Leana's and she wasn't really sure how Leora felt..She propped herself up with her elbow and looked down at him. She brushed her fingers through his hair, pulling it away from his face."Its Leana's words that worried me, however I do know about your changes...so in a way it won't be the same as what she went through...right?"She sighs and looks away for a moment."I know it will be difficult...and others might find it strange...but we could try and well if it fails, we could still be friends right?"She takes a deep breath and turns away and lies beside him with her back to him thinking more about how things could possibly turn out and how the others truly felt.
    'If only there was a way to make the four of you your own person..."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon May 11, 2015 8:36 pm

Leo pouted a bit at her confusion. He pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. "They said it's fine, as long as we can manage it." He sits up, still holding her, and rest his cheek on hers like he did earlier. "If you really want us to work out, we will. We can't have doubts and worries already... usually relationships last atleast a week before they begin doubting things..." he chuckled. His laugh was half-hearted because, even he had some worries,  but he wanted this to work. He didn't know why but he felt he needed this. "I want us to work, all I need is for you to want us to work. That's when things will come toge-" a stray thought was caught. 'Make us our own person? Could we do that?' This thought grabbed all of their attentions.'I mean our mind was able to create and change one body into four different bodies when we were nine. Maybe if we try hard enough we could possibly...' 'I don't think that would work, our minds are linked to the same brain. We may have a different concious but we share the same brain.' 'Leore is right... the most that would probably happen is we'd get a serious headache... but if we could create bodies maybe we can also create a brain...' 'you are talking about doing gods work Leo remember who you are dating? An angel. I don't think she would like you tampering with reality...' 'maybe she would, she's kind and she is the one who had the idea first.' think of it as a learning experiance Leore, if we succeed you may get what you want, if we fail however, we learned something." 'Hmmm, i guess...we could possibly give it a try.' Leo smiled brightly. It was too late to put the plan into action, but another day when they are ready. They may need to do some research if there is any. Leo gave Lexi 3 big kisses 1 on each cheek and one on her lips. "Thank you!" The idea was so good he couldn't help but be happy.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Lexi smiled a bit when he pulled her into a hug. She sighed and leaned back against him, giggling as he rested his cheek against his."Look at you being Mr. Relationship all of a sudden. It would seem we have switched personalities."She smiles and turns her head to look at him, catching him lost in thought. She bit her lip trying not to laugh, deciding not to read his-their thoughts. She raised her brow when his blank gaze curled into a big smile and gasped when he suddenly kissed her. With eyes wide and confused , she stared at him when her thanked her."W-why are you thanking me?? I mean..you're welcome?" She tilts her head in confusion as she tries to remember what she might have said.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue May 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Leo's face warmed up when Lexi commented on his sudden relationship advice. "I- I read it... in a book." He states, feeling a bit embarrassed. He smiled once more. "Any way, you gave us a good idea, we're going to try to, umm, 'seperate' so to speak." His smile widened as he continued to think about life always being out. He gave her more cheek kisses, about four of them to be exact, saying thank you in between each one. "I'm sure we can work something out! All we need is the proper research and materials... hopefully the city has both." He burests out with excitement. They all were excited, except leore that is because he had the most doubts about it.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue May 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Lexi giggles as he kisses her cheeks and thanks her. She gebtly pushes him away as he turns to look at him more seriously. "Do you really think they would have such things? Or if you coud really do it?" She slowly stands to her feet and paces back and forth thinking about it. She stops to look him up and down then continues. "Would there be a way for me to help? The only thing I can think of would be trying to first have you all focus on your. Own "minds"..." As Lexi continues to pace she tosses a snowball back and forth in her hands. She looks up at the sky and slows to a stop. "Sunrise...Day...Sunset...Night.." She said it outloud but was only saying it to herself as she compared them to the sky. All four different and yet one...
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed May 13, 2015 5:16 pm

"This place is big lexi, there are lots of strange things here, I'm sure they have at least something relevant." He says pausing to actually think about it. Her next question was an easy one. "Ofcourse there is something you can do, one of the main ways we know to work with stuff revolving around our powers is we all have to comply but, Leore has to be out..." he pauses again not wanting to sound like he's accusing of anything. "... we want you to make sure Leore's mind is on the right track. If it goes off track just find a way to break his focus." He says with an assured smile. This plan was beautiful but it would take time to happen. Leo couldn't help but notice how into it Lexi was. Seeing her deep in thought about something regarding him made him a little flustered.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed May 13, 2015 5:57 pm

Lexi nodded at Leo's words."I guess that's true...there must be something that can give us some sort of guidance on how to go about separating you four..without messing things up." She look over at him when she realizes what he was saying about Leore. It confused her because this seemed like something he has always wanted. To be himself again.."I don't see why he wou)d have a problem with it but if it does come up I will try to keep him focused on the plan...whatever it may be."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri May 15, 2015 10:43 pm

"Thank you lexi."Leo felt very good at the moment and was smiling heavily. He fell back on the grass and stared up at the sky. Today has been nothing but gains for him well this night at the very least. He broke into a slow laughter. His eyes started glowing bright purple. "Thank you so much" he whispers to himself, directing it to Lexi, kinda pointless action but it happened.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat May 16, 2015 8:38 am

Lexi smiled watching him fall back amd start to laugh. She shook her headand threw the snowball at him making her giggle. She walks back to him and suts beside him. "Do not thank me yet Leo, we are not sure if it will work yet." She places her hand on his cheek and lightly brushes her thumb across it. She wondered if it would indeed work, if it could happen it would probably take time to perfect the process...She looked up at the sky and realized how long they had been here. She laughed softlyand shook her head returning her gaze on him.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat May 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Leo continues to laugh, a bit more when the snowball hit him. His eyes slowly dimmed as he burned the memory into his head. He looked over at Lexi as she stroked his cheek. He smiled "don't worry about it working, we will cross that bridge when we get to it" he sits up and places his hands on her hips and his eyes glowed a bit. A purple ring forms around her waist. He looked up into her eyes and blushed a bit. "But thank you for thinking so much on it" he removes his hands but the ring stays he starts curling his fingers as if pulling something towards him. The ring begins to pull lexi closer to him till there pressed against eachother the ring vanished and he dropped his hands to her hips and just stared at her with a smile.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun May 17, 2015 12:55 am

Lexi shifted back a bit at he sat up. She smiled as he held her hips and looked up at him."I suppose you are right.."She watches as his eyes glow and her eyes drift down to his hands. She tilts her head curiously loking at the ring of purple around her waist. She looked up raising a brow when he thanks her and she nods slowly."no problem...just want to help you all-"Lexi blinks as she starts being pulled toward him, knowing he had already let her go. She blushes when she is pressed against him and look up at him. She felt his hands return to her hips and she could not help but giggle."Interesting trick you've got there Leo..."Her face starts getting warmer as she stares into his eyes.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun May 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Leo continued to smile as she spoke. Almost in an admiring gaze. "o-oh... thank you... I guess" he says feeling flustered once more. Being this close to her still made his heart race a mile a minute, but it didn't pain him. It actually dragged a smile out of him. "Everyone has things they can do right..." He rests his forehead on hers and closed his eyes. "I like you, lexi"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun May 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Lexi giggles softly as he gets all embarrassed. She wrapped her arms around his neck resting her hand on the back of his head. When he smiled it made her smile too. She blushed slightly as he rested his forehead on hers."I...I like you too Leo."His words were few but he still sent her heart into a flutter. She gives him a swift kiss on the lips then returns her forehead to his.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun May 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Leo smiled when she reciprocated his feelings. Even though she had already said it earloer, it felt good to hear her say it. It felt good saying it himself. His face burned up when she kissed him quickly. "Today... was fun... right?" He asked her. He had fun himself but he felt he should ask her.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun May 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Lexi smiled feeling his face warm up. At his question she pulled away to get a better look at him."Of course it was Leo."She holds his face in her hands."Today made me very happy...did you not have fun?"She sits back a bit wondering if something was bothering him.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 am

Leo smiled brightly as she verified having a good day. "R-really! That's good" he said lowly but kind of excited. When she asked if he enjoyed himself he looked around then back at her. He moved one of his hands from her hips and put it on her cheek. "I don't know..." he leaned in while simultaneously guiding Lexis face closer and kissed her gently on the lips, pulling back only a few centimeters. "...I think so." He became much more flustered from being so close to her but didn't want to move. He enjoyed this day thoroughly but knew sometime they would have to part for the night. "I think it's getting too late..." he srates not really moving much from his current position.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon May 18, 2015 10:23 am

Lexi smiles a bit at his excitement. Her eyes followed his as he looked around and her smile fell when he said he was unsure."Oh I see-"She blushes as he cuts her off with a kiss. when he pulls away she can't help but smile at him. She knew he was right about it getting late but she didn't want this time with him to end. She leaned in and softly kissed his lips for a moment then pulled away. Her face was turning redder and she looked away as she spoke."Yes...I suppose we should...probably get going."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat May 23, 2015 12:12 am

Leo let out a deep heavy sigh as he sat there holding her for a while. After a few seconds that felt like nothing at all, passed he stood up. Helping Lexi to her feet he smiled slightly. "Do I take you back to the shop or the castle?" he asked as he looked towards the outskirts of the wooded area. "Either way, you may have to lead the way..." he says since he doesn't know his way around this place. He continued took hold of her hand once more and smiled at her. "I enjoyed my time with you, lexi. I'm also glad leore change into me as well." he gives her a warm smile. He gestured towards the direction he assumed was the path to the streets. "Lead the way."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat May 23, 2015 12:28 am

Lexi smiled in a silent 'thank you' when he helped her stand."I already closed shop, plus it's way too late anyway. So we can head to the castle."She looked down at their hands and smiled up at him."I enjoyed my time with you to Leo, and I'm glad it was you too."She looked to where he was motioning for them to go and just shook her head. She looked up at the late night sky then back at him, her smile growing."What if we go a different way? It won't be as crazy as before.."She giggles softly as she wraps her arms around him holding him close making her blush a bit. Her wings snap open and she gently lifts them both into the air. She hovers high above the trees for a long momentso they could admirer the moon and stars. She then makes her way towards the castle flying over the city streets and over the shops. Once they arrive she slowly drops down to land in from of the castle. She looks at Leo and smiles."Thank you for tonight Leo..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:05 am