Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Now might be a better time.

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Now might be a better time. - Page 2 Empty Re: Now might be a better time.

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:23 am

Lexi lets out an "Eep!" when Leana jump on her and hugs her making her stagger backwards. Her eyes widen as she manages to regain her balance and tries to focus on her words."Oh I see. Well um I don't do that either so don't worry Leana."Lexi smiles back at Leo and speaks softly to him."Its a pleasure to meet you too Leo." Lexi blinks when Leora claps and she quickly turns to face her nodding to show her understanding. She frowns at Leore's words and looks up at him tugging on his arm."Why do you say that? I wouldn't hate them..."She lets go of his arm and steps in front of Leo. "I know you are shy...but...well either way I'm sorry-"Lexi takes Leo's hands in hers and gently pulls him up into a hug.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:39 am

Leo tenses up when she pulls him into a hug. It was warm and comforting even without a physical body. Leo slowly hugs her back, shaking a bit. 'It's, umm, o-okay' he mutters. He couldn't help but get flustered due to the attention. Leana pouts 'I want a comforting hug too no fair! Leore hug me!' Leore walks pulls leora in front of him and shakes his head. 'No, hug yourself. Don't touch me.' Leo let's out a feint laugh at the others actions before catching and stopping himself. 'You're very kind' Leo mentions to lexi in a low tone.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:03 am

Lexi can feel Leo shaking and she pulls away to look at him holding his shoulders."I can't be that kind if I'm making you shake..I'm sorry Leo..."She says softly to him. She frowns a little feeling guilty and lets go stepping back a bit. She turns to Leore sighing."Leore why are you so mean?"She looks back and gives Leo a smile quickly before returning her gaze to the others.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:26 pm

Leo looks away at her words. They bled truth but, so did his. She was kind "I shake because I don't understand...' Leore sighs and shrugs. The other three know why Leo has a hard time around people. Leana walks over to Lexi and taps her shoulder. 'Leo doesn't lie, he isn't afraid of you. It's something you'd have to ask him when he is out...' Leo looks as if he doesn't want to be out just yet. '...also, I'm not mean, I prefer realist.' Leore states on behalf of his comments.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:08 pm

Lexi looked at Leo as he spoke."You don't understand..?"She said softly to him. She turned to face Leana and nodded slowly sort of understanding what she meant. "It is still a bit rude Leore..."She turns back to Leo and holds his hand in her hands speaking to him only now."I do hope that you will trust me enough to share with me when you do come out Leo."Lexi smiles at him looking into his eyes, she then walks back to Leore and looks up at him."Thank you for letting me do this."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:13 am

Leo nods at Lexi's request. He turns away as she approached  Leore. 'Hopefully...' leo states. Leore nods at Lexi as she thanked him for showing her. 'It's my pleasure, and consider it a thank you for showing me your wings.' He states. The others waved bye at her as the time limit was nearing. Leana gave her a quick hug leora waved bye with a grin. And Leo muttered 'bye' with a frail smile. Leore let out a sigh as each of them turned into wisps of energy simultaneously. The room looked and felt as if it was being pulled away from them at an alarming speed. It then vanished and they were back in their own respected heads. "So that was the people you hear often, what do you think?" Leore remarks forgetting to remove his head from hers.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Lexi smiled and waved goodbye to each of them. She giggles softly and hugs Leana. "Goodbye everyone..."Lexi watched as the disappeared and then everything was being pulled away. She gasped and shut her eyes, now back in her own mind she had her head against Leore's and her hands were lightly gripping his arms from the way they returned. Hearing him speak she sighed and slowly opened her eyes. She looked into his and blushed forgeting the position they had been in."They seem very nice. Leora is a bit intimidating, but I am sure I will like her. And Leo...Lexi drifts off and her gaze goes far away for a moment. She smiles a little then blinks regaining her focus. She focuses her eyes back on his and she slowly drops her hands from his arms."I can't wait to be able to meet them in person...hopefully i can get to know them better too."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:16 am

When she opens her eyes, Leore realized how close they were to eachother. He became slightly flustered and slowly pulled his head away. "You seem fairly interested in Leo. Reason?" He asks curiously. It was possibly due to her comforting sense of mind. Maybe it was due to the fact that they both had a ratrather reserved feeling. Whatever it was it made Leore a bit curious.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:33 am

Lexi sat up straight and looks away at his question."He is not like the rest of you...I just want to help him open up."She frowns as a memory rises and she rubs her shoulder nervously. She shakes her head and blinks coming back to reality. Stands up and takes her dishes and takes his now cold tea."I'll get you fresh tea."She walks away placing the dishes in the sink and comes back behind the counter to make the tea.
    'It is in the past Ilea...'
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:20 am

"Help him open up, huh..." Leore said in a hushed tone. He watched as Lexi got up and went into her kitchen. He felt the submerged memory that had a negative impact on her. Leore sighed and walked over to the counter. "I don't need the tea refill, I'm settled." He looked around the store. He needed something g to take her mind off the topic because he doesn't understand how to handle emotions and he knew it. "So, um, you work here alone? Pretty lovely huh" he was trying hard to divert her attention from the memory, even though he was curious as to what it is himself.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:36 am

Lexi nodded and set the cup back down with the others. She turned around and smiled a bit at his question. She nodded and sighed looking around at her shop."Yes it is just me. I love it but..it does get a bit lonely on slow days like today."She leans against the counter and looks over at him."Hey Leore...did you want to do something else? I could just close the shop for the day."She smiles knowing he was trying but truly wanted to know her past...they all did.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:16 am

Leore smiles lightly as she answered him and, yet again, when she offered to do something else. "Yeah, that would be nice I suppose. We could probably use some fresh air...maybe go for a walk." He says thinking of alternatives. "Oh, is it really okay for you to just up-and-close the shop like this? I don't want to impose or anything..." he says not trying to intrude on any possible buisness she may get.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:34 am

Lexi perks up at the thought of getting fresh air and going for a walk. She quickly cleans up as she answers him."No no its fine! Don't worry about it Leore, Come on lets go!"She runs back out giggling and takes him by the hand and runs out the door, locking the shop behind them. She continues running for whatever reason then slows down and looks back at him smiling."Heh okay soooo what do you wanna do?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:47 am

Leore was startled by her sudden boost in energy. He couldn't help but chuckle from the moment she started pulling him. "You're excited." He says stating the obvious. She was working fast, at this point they were already outside and she had already locked up. Leore was quite astounded, all that while pulling him, truly a display of skill. Leore burst into laughter when she slows down and asks him what he wants to do, however. "Really? One would think, with all your running and dragging, that you already had a plan!" He says while his laughter slowed. He raises his head in thought "Hmm..." he starts thinking of ideas and places they could go. "...you said you like to stretch your wings out right? Would you like to go somewhere where we can do that without disturbing people?" He suggested.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:15 pm

Lexi blushes feeling silly and rubs the back of her head."Heh yea I guess I should have had a plan before running out." She looks around and retracts her wings. Lexi smiles at his idea and nods happily. "Yes that would be great!"She says forgetting she is still holding onto him.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Leore smiles as she accepted his suggestion. 'Usually I don't get along well with people, but I do with her. Maybe it's just her overwhelming kindness'. He looks around the immediate area and shrugs. " Hey I don't suppose you know of a good place to do that do you? I'm not really too keen on the know where's of this place." He states, rubbing his shoulder with his free hand. He notied she was still holding him, but didn't say anything because he figured her reaction would be better if she figured out herself. Also he enjoyed it slightly himself.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:43 pm

Lexi paused for a moment thinking. She smiled and nodded."Actually I do its this way-"Lexi turned and started to walk then paused as she pulled on his hand. She blushed and looked back at their hands wondering how she had forgotten. She cleared her throat trying to play it off."This way to the park Leore."She started running through the streets cutting between shops to get to the park. She slows her pace as they walk through the trees and eventually make it to a large open field surrounded by large trees. She lets go of his hand and walks into the field smiling and spreading her wings out around her.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Leore grinned as she 'played off' the fact that she was still holding his hand. She began to pull him yet again, and he was a little worried, all that guiding and he might just forget how to walk on his own. As she cut through buildings and streets leore stared at her slightly amazed that she was an actual angel still. It still mesmerized him. Not too long later, they where in an open field. The moment her wings fluttered out Leores eyes widened, they looked brighter than before because of the contrasting night sky. "Wow..." not a moment went by before leore found himself slowly running his fingers across her wings, careful not to hurt her, if it did hurt her. "Amazing" he muttered lightly.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Lexi gasped softly when Leore was suddenly running his hand over her wings. She turned her head to watch him. She smirked when a thought came to her and formed a soft snowball in her hand while he was distracted and threw it at him. She laughs and jumps into the air flying almost as high as the trees."Haha sorry but you looked so focused I couldn't think of anything better to do hahaha"She dives down in a spiral then hovers a few feet above ground.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:59 pm

In the mist of his ogling of Lexi's wings, something cold hit him, it was snow. She had thrown a snowball at him. There weren't any signs of snow anywhere at al so he assumed she had cryokenesis. "Oh so you're also able to make snow?" He asks before she takes off into the air. Still mesmerized by her wings,  however, the thought of natural flight peaked his interest. He, himself,  only able to reach artificial flight as of yet. As she spirals back down to ground level he chuckles. "It's a real shame I can't fly, but it's also interesting to watch you do it for some reason." He moves a bit closet to her observing her Angelic-ness. It as truly a sight to see.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:13 am

"yes I can. I usually deal with Ice but why not have some fun too?"She laughs softly and lowers herself and pulls him into a hug."So why not fly with me? Hope you don't have a fear of heights!"With that she leaps into the air reaching the tops of the trees in an instant. She hovers there for a moment looking out at the night sky."Its beautiful isn't it?.."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:06 am

Leore is a bit startled when Lexi pulls him into the unsuspecting hug. "Uh, no not really afraid of heights but- woah" he says as she brings them to the height of the trees. The scene was captivating, but Leore's eyes were slightly focused on Lexi, when she made her comment about it. "Yeah, beautiful" he said in a hushed tone, staring at lexi. He caught himself I  the act and froze up. 'Wait what was that?' 'I... I don't know!' He taps lexi "umm could you possibly put me down for a bit..." he asks sorta shaking in his words, he's nenever felt this flustered before and he didn't want this too keep going, it wasn't him and it felt unnatural.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:30 am

Lexi felt the tap on her shoulder and turns to look at Leore smiling. Her smile fades a bit and she nods."Yes, of course."Lexi descended at a slower pace, now realizing that bringing him up there without real approval wasn't the best idea. Once they touched down she let him go and took a few steps back and looks at the ground."I'm sorry, I really should have asked if you wanted to. Its just you said ..you..wanted to..I-I'll give you a moment."She glances up at him then looks away. She turns and flies over to the other end of the field. She takes a seat on the grass then lays back gazing up at the night sky.

"I hope I didn't make him that uncomfortable..."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:54 am

When they descended, he could feel that she was worried that she had did something wrong. It wasn't that at all. As they landed he watched as she backed away. Her words were apologetic and slightly confused. "It-It's okay, you didn't do noth-" before he could finish she had flown away. "-ing  wrong..." he looked down at the ground and sighed deeply. "If any time were a good time to change.. now would be a good time..." he looks up and then around himself. "No? Okay..." he looks back up at lexi, the glowing angel that radiated in the moonlit night sky, only to find himself flustered more. 'Go patch things up...' 'There's nothing to patch up, we're just taking a breather...' 'if you believe that you are dense... now go say sorry and explain yourself...' 'can't I just do half...' 'no...' Leore sighed, he didn't even know why he was listening to her, but deep down he knew she was right. He walked over to Lexi and sighed, dropping to his bum right beside her. "Hey, ummm Lexi... you okay?" He says sorta knowing the answer from just looking, but just asking anyway.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:05 am

Lexi looks up at Leore but stays in her position."Yes, I'm alright but I know I made you uncomfortable so I'm sorry.She smiles apologetically then returns her eyes to the sky."You can lay down too if you'd like. I promise I won't take you on anymore spontaneous flights."She giggles at herself and looks up at him again."did the others feel weird too? I'm not sure how that really works just yet..I wish they could see tonight's sky for themselves..."She shakes her head realizing that she is babbling and stays quiet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 pm